Family Law Services

Family Disputes

Family Disputes

Are you experiencing difficulties with an ex-partner and require an urgent injunction order? Our experienced family solicitors can help.

Do you wish to leave the jurisdiction with your children on a permanent basis? Are you considering what you need to do?

Are you a father who is being pursued by the CSA for maintenance of a child that you say is not your child?

Are you a father who wishes to know the whereabouts of your children?

Have you been served with proceedings and notice of a hearing and you are confused about what to do next?

Fixed fee telephone interview. Further fees may apply.

Whatever the nature of your family problem, please call us on 020 8952 8877 to speak to a member of our qualified team who can assist you.
Share by: