This service is a fully managed divorce service, managed by a qualified lawyer within a reputable high street firm of solicitors. This is considerably cheaper than approaching a high street firm directly, who can charge anything up to £2500.00 plus VAT
The benefits of this package include:
• No need for you to handle any paperwork or deal with the court directly
• A one off fixed fee of £899 plus VAT and if there are finances to be resolved the options can be discussed with you
• No hourly rates or hidden costs
• Free postage
• Peace of mind that you will be dealt with by an experienced and regulated solicitors firm
• Consent order is included to secure your assets and finances or provide you with a clean break
• Telephone and email support throughout your case
• Regulated and authorised by the SRA and legal ombudsman
All you have to do to get a solicitor managed divorce is pay £899 plus vat and complete a simple instruction form. Our firm will then contact you with the details of the lawyer dealing with your case, as well as all the regulatory information we are required to give you about their service.
Please note: There are mandatory court fees of £550.00 payable directly to the court. The £550.00 is initially required to file your divorce, and after the financial documents have been prepared and Decree Nisi obtained, a final fee of £50.00 is required to apply for your consent order and Decree Absolute.
You will be exempt if you are on a low income or certain benefits. Please call us on 020 8952 8877 to discuss the fee exemption circumstances.